Friday, December 15, 2006

What we're doing here

Laurel and Gavin have said I should write a cookbook, and maybe some year when I'm on sabbatical I'll think about that. I started posting recipes on a plain vanilla web page elsewhere, but this is just such an easier tool that I will probably move them over here. In the meantime, there's a link in the sidebar to the existing page.

I've been a vegetarian since 1976, when I decided to give up meat for a month, having recently become aware of how much grain is fed to cattle in the United States. To my surprise, I liked it so much that I haven't gone back. Besides, for me it feels like a gentler way of living, another way to try to grow in nonviolence.

So, these recipes are all (ovo lacto) vegetarian, and a good number are vegan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home